viernes, 9 de septiembre de 2022

THE BEST CONCERT EVER

When I was 14 years old, I was a huge fan of the singer Justin Bieber so when he announced the "Believe tour" in 2013 (the second time he came) I really wanted to go. 

I talked to my friends and we all agreed to save money and go to Santiago to finally see him in live and we told to our mothers too for their support. 

With the past of time, we were finally able to buy the tickets and the plane ticket to taht city. We were all excited and happy to just be there. When the day came, we had to wait in a long line, for hours. The other fans were pretty friendly and excited too. Then, when we were able to get into the stadium we were so happy. The moment was something memorable, everybody was singing and enjoying the concert. 

At some point i stared to feel sick and could not feel the energy around, so thats was the sad part of the story. I couldn't finish the concert because i had to went to firts aid. At that age i used to be sad when i remembered that, but now i think is pretty funny haha.

5 comentarios:

  1. Hi Sofi! concerts are fun, but sometimes when there are too many people we can feel bad. I'm happy that now it's a fun memory.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Sofi! The concerts leave many experiences and stories that we can remember throughout our lives

    ResponderEliminar
  3. oh sofi thats very sad, that energy was so big and very exhausting. But im glad that you could go though.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. hello!
    I would have liked to see some pictures hahahaha.
    but I'm so glad you were able to go, it was crazy believers.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Sofi!! It´s good that you see the funny side of your experience, that´s the important!!

    ResponderEliminar

BUCKET LIST

Since I don't have been thought about a bucket list, i'm going to improvised. I always liked the idea or the action of experience ne...