viernes, 11 de noviembre de 2022

TV SHOWS AND SERIES

One of my favorite series is Modern Family. I think that this serie it's very funny and easy to watch, every character have something unique and brings joy to the show. For this, I found so hard to choose my favorite character because at some point  I feel identified with all of them. I think that this serie is a safe place for me. Every time that I am sad or with not much energy, I watch Modern Family and then my mood get's better.

In the same way, I enjoy watching series that have a litthe bit of ironic humor and aren't too dense. For example, I like the series called Workin Moms, Dead to Me, The Bold Type, Good Girls, and more. This type of show I value them so much because they talk/are about women issues with a rather clever and bold humor. Also I always appreciate a serie starring with women and have diversity of them. 

There another type of series that i think that are intertesting but are too dense or slow at the beginnig. I have tried to watch Breaking Bad because I have heard that it's really good, but i always fail at the first chapter 'cause it slow and it doesn't shows anything that get me hooked. I hope one day to see it and finally join me to the fans club



1 comentario:

  1. oh I have been told that this series is very entertaining! I think im going to start watching it

    ResponderEliminar

BUCKET LIST

Since I don't have been thought about a bucket list, i'm going to improvised. I always liked the idea or the action of experience ne...