viernes, 2 de septiembre de 2022

A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT

 In general, i would really like to travel as many as possible around the world, but since i have to choose for this one, i would say Italy. Since i was little i used to watch a lot of movies that were set in Italy or their culture so that's when i stared to get interest in this place. 

From there i began to lure to try the food wich is something thats is very characteristic there, the clothes, the infrastucture, the landscape. Also the lenguage it seems a little bit easier than others and i think that is pretty amazing the accent that italians use when they talk. 

Because of this things, i would like to try the pasta they make, the real one, as well as pizza. At the same time i find attractive to see the clothe's tendency and how they make relate it to the area. 

I find this country with a enriching culture so i think that i can be a fine place to live for a while, for me at least. After a couple months, i would like to travel to neighbour countries for more adventures. 





5 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. When I went to school I had a friend from Italy and she cooked me and my friends traditional pasta, pizza and deserts, her parents have a italian restaurant in Futaleufú if you want to visit and experience an italian food in Chile!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Sofi!
    In my blog I also wrote that I would like to visit Italy, it is a very beautiful country with many tourist attractions :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello Sofi, Italy is on my list of countries that i liked to went sometime. It`s a country with a huge culture and has a lot of beatifull places to visit. I hope that the dreams come true earlier. bye!

    ResponderEliminar

BUCKET LIST

Since I don't have been thought about a bucket list, i'm going to improvised. I always liked the idea or the action of experience ne...